Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh La La - Patriotic Beauties


Look at these pretties!!! Dont' they make you want to snuggle up in them? The Cream with Red Stars camef rom Kerin H in Nevada MO. And so does the Wavy one. That wave is pretty nifty - I have a feeling that Kerin is a pro at curved seams after that one!
~
The Stars and Bars quilt comes from Connie R in OH. It is just wonderful!! I dont know if she used her own pattern or this one...
But it is gorgeous. So I posted the pattern just in case you are so inspired after seeing Connies Great work.

~
Ladies - thank you SO much for making and quilting these Quilts of Valor. They will be loved - I can guarantee it!
~
Today has been label day - I have ironed on 18 labels, and made 20 more labels, so I should be good to go. And it is science fair day. My oldest son has been working on a project - that will be shown today. I guess parents get to wait in the parking lot... bummer. Maybe the teachers will have mercy on us and let us learn some science too.
~
Enjoy the rest of your day!



1 comment:

swooze said...

Wonderful! I love the wavy one.