Thursday, September 24, 2020

Mystery Quilts 4 Military NEW MYSTERY

 Whoop Whoop!!

Who is ready to start a New Mystery????


<a href='https://www.freepik.com/photos/background'>Background photo created by freepik - www.freepik.com</a>




Fall is in the air, I have been changing out my quilts, I am inspired... and so...  new mystery has been created..

Finish up all those UFOs, and quilt projects and lets get ready for a New one!!  

Here is my timeline:


Fabric Requirements posted October 1st


First Clue   October 15th


and a clue a week until we are done....
definitely done before thanksgiving.....

who is with me???


PS - we do have a Mystery Chat group.... you can join us here: MysteryQuilts4Military

19 comments:

Suzanne said...

I with you girl friend! Got to make more Quilts of Valor.

Pat said...

Looking forward to another of your great mysteries!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Yay!!! Will it be your normal 1 hour/clue format for a Mystery quilt? Maybe I can manage that. Maybe!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Hoping to particpate/

Donna said...

Count me in!!! I love your mystery!

Delighted Hands said...

I'm in ---I should be able to join in by then! Yay!

Unknown said...

Me! Kinda lost you for a bit. Must have missed the announcement of the Mystery on another platform. Well, I'm "in" for this one!

Unknown said...

WE're ready and willing

Judy Clay, a quilter at heart said...

I want to join too. My friend Pene Ballini loves your mysteries. I inherited her patterns.

Barbara said...

Definitely! (I still have to put borders on the last one. I was hoping to use our library's long tables, but Covid messed that up. )

Susan said...

Oh, yes, I'm ready, definitely!

Debbie S said...

I am IN! Love your mystery quilts. Looking forward to it. I see quite a few familiar names here from my QOV internet group. Let's do this ladies!!!

Susan Lynn said...

Yes!!

Bernice said...

I’m ready!

Sandra O'Hara said...

I am in. This will be my first QOV, but am excited! Hopefully I can keep up!

quilted collies2 said...

I want to join. Please include me

Susanquilts.blogger.com said...

Yes I would like to the mystery quilts for vets

Kate said...

I had such fun with last year's mystery, so this one is really tempting.

Anonymous said...

I just found you and can hardly wait to get started. How large will this quilt be when finished?