Tuesday, September 22, 2020

To Do Tuesday

 Wow- this list actually helped me stay focused this week... that is until my husband wanted to go golfing.... i had to go - right?  ha ha... there was dinner involved!!!


alright - so first on my list was to finish this:

And I did... no thanks to my wheel - haha!! my machine started shaking horribly and it was making me not happy. Here is one positive of covid... are you ready? I mean, sit down!  my husband is now 100% working from home... so I called him and said... help... and he walked from his half of the basement and helped my fix up the wheel... and BAM! I was back in action...

So yay! 1 big thing is done...



Next - I finished all of my greek key blocks for this plaid one...
So it becomes To Do #1 - put the top together...

I am pretty sure I am going to add a border, but i don't have that planned yet. so to get these blocks together - will be great!


next was to get my September More Modern BOM block done - and then this week!! she released a BONUS BLOCK!!

So that will be my To do #2 - get that bonus block done!!







then I wanted to get my disappearing shoo fly organized - and so - I got all the blocks I had ( three were made by me) up on the wall - and I have parts to make more blocks ready - so I will keep working on that.....


And last was to get my RSC blocks done... and I did!!  Somehow I have 10 colors finished as of this month - so somewhere a long the line... I cheated - or didn't follow instructions, or a combo of both!!


Anyways all of my colors are now done!! So yay me!!






my this week list:

#1 Greek Key blocks into a top ( of sorts)

#2 More Modern Bonus Block

#3 More Disappearing Shoo Flys

#4 Prep for the NEXT Mystery Quilt 4 Military mystery!!


Linking to:

To Do Tuesday

6 comments:

Sherrill said...

Whoa! Golfing and you STILL got all that done? HA!! You just stay busy and get a lot done. I watched the disappearing shoo fly video and really like it. Might be a future project!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Alycia! I guess that list worked well for you. Holy moly you accomplished a lot - makes me look like a sloth. HAHAHAHA! Hmmm, how did you get to 10 colors for RSC when it's only month 9?!! That makes me giggle, too. Good thing the quilting police are busy - they're out golfing, I here. Yes, of course, you had to go golfing. You couldn't miss dinner! Thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those Greek Key blocks are really neat! It will be fun to see how that one turns out!

Bonnie said...

Excellent job getting through that list. I do like your disappearing shoo fly. I need to figure that block out. I'm sure I can do that some day! Keep up the good work.

Delighted Hands said...

Nice progress all around--and extra nice to have a husband around to help, isn't it?!

chrisknits said...

Oh, that disappearing Shoo Fly, I'm gonna have to check that one out.