Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Happy Half Square Block Thirteen

Welcome to Week THIRTEEN of the Happy Half Square Project!!

( new to it? there is a tab on top that will show you all the past ones)

SO!! I loved Block eleven, but it wasn't quite what I wanted - and so.... I found a way to flip the geese! Go me ( sometimes - change is hard)   and I really like this version a lot!!! 




Here is the drawing of it!



and now for the magic - Kat really outdid herself this time!!
and now I want to start a WHOLE NOTHER QUILT!!

are you ready??


That top one is kinda  .. Modern looking

But this one on point... I love it!!


add some sashing!!


now I like this one .... its my kinda crazy!


Now looke!! alternate some colors!!
Ohh la la 



Hope you like this one!!
See you next week for Block 14!!


5 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

They're all beautiful, it's hard to decide which one I like the best. I think you need to make more than 2 quilts!

Delighted Hands said...

Oh, wow! I really like the two blues that are on the diagonal! It makes my eyes hop all over the place!

Barob Book Blog said...

This is a beauty! It’s also a boo boo block I made two weeks ago! Thanks Alycia!

Nancy said...

Wow, you have a lot of options with these blocks, Alycia. I really like the second one with the geese flying northeast and southwest. And the last two, also, north and south. It'll be fun to see what you decide.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Oh those are all fun! I think you will "need" to start whole another quilt!!

-Soma