Wednesday, September 09, 2020

Happy Half Square Block TWELVE

 Whoop Whoop!! We have hit the three month mark!!  and!! I still have drawings to keep making more!!

Here is Block Twelve!!



it is kinda like Week Ten - but Opposite!
Isn't that fun?



and Kat used her magic again... what if you colored it like this?


Ohhh - Kinda like Block 10... but opposite!!
I love it!!

So if any of you are making these - shoot me a link to your blog, or send me a photo to add to our Wednesday posts. 
I am having a grand ol' time seeing what you are making and hearing about what you like!

Here are all Twelve of my blocks Layed out together!
Remember - I did mine big! Like each block is 16 1/2 inches or so
But with sashing and borders?
Hmmmm


Alright!
On to some of Kats Layouts!!








Do you have a favorite?
Have you made one block into a whole top?




6 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Excellent array of the block this week-I like how the blocks kinda bounce the colors back and forth on the second one of Kat's layouts.

Barob Book Blog said...

Please don’t ever think of stopping! I love getting these, sketching them into my quilting log, and then making them in various QOV colors. If you need additional inspiration I would bet there are a few of us who’ve made mistakes along the way and we could share🤪

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looking good, Alycia!!

Bonnie said...

Very Cool. Thanks for sharing all of these.

Susan said...

I like seeing all the different ways you can lay these HST out and the different looks. It fascinates me. So, if you have more to show I would love to see them.

grammajudyb said...

I’ve got my graph paper and colored pencils busy! I haven’t started sewing yet, but I will! Trying to decide if I have enough red, white and blue,or should I try a different color palette!