Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Overwhelmed yet?









































Are you just overwhelmed with these amazing quilts yet? I am not! But my UPS driver came twice today, and two Fed Ex drivers showed up. My dog was in heaven - he got to use all of his barking up for the day!! So... I am just gonna post until I drop ( sort of) .




















This post's quilts all come from the Geneseo Quilters in Illinois. They have delivery angels that head out to CO every once in a while. And I met these two angels in the big whopping town of Wiggins... They were on there way to see the new grandbaby. I thought that was impressive that they had time to meet up with me, I know that babies ALWAYS take precedence. And yes - I do speak from experience. After my kids were born, no one asked about me, they just wanted to see the kids!!










3 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

And these took it over 400! Woohoo!

Vicki W said...

Yeah!! You passed 400!!!

marilyn said...

COngrats on reaching the goal! Now to get to 700 so each of the soldiers can have a quilt. Let's keep them coming everyone :)