Tuesday, February 03, 2009

My Greeley Gals

Can not be outdone! Not only do they bind, and like to bind, they quilt! And they do a wonderful Job of it!!
~
This top one is a quilt by Mary M. I quilted it - she did the pieceing and the binding!!
~
The next one is by her as well. I did the majority of the quilting. I had a helper. He did a pretty good job, but the attention span just isn't long enough. Good thing it wasn't a king sized quilt!
~




Next we have a beauty from Judy W. She did the whole shabang! I really like the spinning look to it.
~
And last but defineatly not least is a string quilt from Cheryl. This is her first string quilt I think. She was quite taken with the looks of them - and did a great job on hers. She also Binds a ton of these Quilts of Valor.
~
Thanks ladies!! You all are A++ in my book!!


~
Hope you all are having a great day.









No comments: