Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Stars Like Spaghetti Clue #3

 



TIME for Clue #3!!!

So this is the most time consuming clue of the whole mystery - so you know that you are on the downhill side of it after constructing these:



Click here to get CLUE #3 




Hope you guys are all having fun!!!! Last night I started teaching some brand new quilters how to piece and oh my gosh!! It was the best!! we had so much fun, and they were so excited with their finished block... it made my heart so happy to see new people introduced to this art!  And to have them be so excited about it.... remember that joy???




4 comments:

Vivian said...

Always cool to teach new people how fun and creative quilting can be!

Delighted Hands said...

I have even more joy now that I know what I am doing! lol

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It’s so much fun to teach newbies how to piece blocks/ quilt and create new quilt addicts :)

Kat Scribner said...

I can see this "Stars Like Spaghetti" is gonna be a fabulous design!!! Darn, I dont have much patriotic prints to speak of but I do have reds and dark blues and white, but that would be boring. Can't wait to see the finish!!