Thursday, January 18, 2024

Lightening Streak #1 - Yellow - and!! Finished!!! (or not) Friday

I barely got this one done.... just under the wire!!!

and What's funny - is!! I had another one done, and I gifted and... this blogger of a million years... FORGOT to take a photo of it.... so now.. I will have to redeem myself and go sneak one....

But!!

No worries - I snuck this finish in...



it is 64 in x 64 inches.... 


This is the Yellow Lightening Streak quilt - using  a lot of my leftover yellows... and!! hey!! I got this one finished un UNDER 2 months... maybe a new record for me??? 


I had a lot of fun quilting it - I turned on ol' Jerry Lee Lewis and the Top Gun soundtrack and away we went....


Now it is your turn to shine!!! I am still catching up from last week!! the emails went out to the winners of all the Giveaways - and I will recap the names this weekend for you!! 

Link up your post - 
Share away
and!!
Have fun!!





****************Link Up here ------------------------->

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
****************And now go visit ----------------------->

Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy           Instagram           Facebook



Linking to:

13 comments:

Leanne Parsons said...

Your quilting on this one is absolutely gorgeous!

Kate said...

Very pretty finish. Yellow is such a fun color to work on when it's cold and dreary outside.

Kat Scribner said...

Great finish, Alycia. A lovely collection of yellows, nice sunny quilt.

Linda said...

Gosh those yellows are pretty! The quilting on it is beautiful. I can just see you dancing around your longarm - lol!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Great finish!!! I love the yellow fabrics!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Congratulations on the other finish, too. Have fun sneaking a photo of it! ;)

Sara said...

Really cute! The yellow is so cheerful.

Anne-Marie said...

Love the quilting!

Vivian said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh! I've been dying to make an "all yellow" quilt! I like this one and will have to add that to the "Yellow Quilt Ideas" file. If you can get a picture with the giftee in it, it's a bonus! P.S. got my red mystery strips cut so hopefully can start making blocks.

Delighted Hands said...

You did a great job on the piecing and the quilting on this one! So very cheerful!!!

Quilting Gail said...

Love your yellow Lightening Strike! And fantastic quilting!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

what a bright and lovely quilt! Love the sunny color, and it's always so rewarding to empty a box of scraps!
Thank you for sharing this pretty finish!

Anonymous said...

What a bright and cheerful finish! Gail at the Cozy Quilter