Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Stars Like Spaghetti Clue #1 ( A Quiltygirl Patriotic Mystery)

 




Clue #1 is making these!!!

Now everything is in a PDF - so I don't have to copy and Paste here - so click on the link
and all the details will be yours!!!


and then don't forget - on Friday I host Finished ( or not) Friday - come back and share!!!!

Also - please don't share the PDFs - link back to this page, and have others join in... 


PS - Have you wondered where the title came from?  Maybe you have heard a particular Song that stuck in your head... but you might have heard it a little differently????

10 comments:

Kate said...

Interesting first clue!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

I look forward to seeing these come together and I hope I see a bunch linked up on Friday!

Sara said...

A very interesting start. Thanks for hosting another fun mystery!

Delighted Hands said...

And off we go!

Vivian said...

Okay Alycia, I'm downloading this one. BTW, when I went to save the clue, I saw that previous mysteries were numbered (I have A7 and A9). Are you still doing that and if so, what number is this one?

Momma Llama said...

Your Mystery Quilt will be one of my "Stay At Home" Quilt Retreat projects that is being held at our Guild's favorite retreat location. I imagine that many of my quilting friends will be curious and want to join in.

Thank you for more quilting fun.

Sunshine and Smiles,

Donna

Kathleen said...

That's a fun block to start with!

Chrisknits said...

Ooh, I just might have to save those and sew when I am done with SAHRR!! I have tons of strips!!!

Pat said...

Stayed up til 12:30 last night, cutting my strips. Pulled out more lights today and am finishing cutting those. Looking forward to making that first block. Thanks for keeping me awake.😀

Leslie said...

Just getting started-first ever mystery quilt!