Friday, February 02, 2024

Pastel Plaids and ... Finished ( or not) Friday

My Pastel Plaids has been moved forward!!!

In October I went down a Quilting hole and saw the St Louis  16 patch tutorial from Sew Fresh Quilts - and I wanted to play.. and so !! I did!!!

I had some time to put this baby on the Longarm - crank up my George Strait Tunes... it was DEFINETLY a George Strait kind of moment... and

Ta Da!!



I think it ended up about 42 x 56 inches . 


It was some FUN quilting too!!!

Don't ask where it is going - it had no real reason to be created other than I wanted to - so it may have to sit a bit before it finds its forever home.... who knows where that might be...


and now it is time for your part in the show!!!
Show us what you have Finished ( or Not) this week.
Please use your direct link

Have fun visiting all the great finishes posted here too!!



****************Link up *********************


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
*******************The End**********************

Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy           Instagram           Facebook

15 comments:

Gwyned Trefethen said...

What a lovely all over quilting design. Wherever the quilt goes, it will be appreciated.

Kat Scribner said...

Pastel Plaids turned out really sweet. I think the 16 patch is my go to block this year for using up strips.

Donna said...

Love the light colors in the quilt. It’s different for a change. Love the pantograph you used too!

Linda said...

I love 16 patches - yours looks beautiful and nice quilting!

Kate said...

Very pretty spring colors and the quilting looks great! Congrats on a fun just have to make it finish.

Miss Alissa said...

Pastel and plaids don't sound like they go together, but they do! So soft and precious!

Vicki in MN said...

Your quilting is really pretty.

Sara said...

That is so cute, and the stitching design is really pretty! I'm already imagining a couple of fat quarter packs in my stash that would look good in this pattern.

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Oh, the quilting is fabulous. Hooray for the fun finish; not every quilt has to know where it's going in order to get made. :)

Bernie Kringel said...

Such soft colors - this is very pretty Alycia. Wherever it ends up, it will make someone very happy!

Sandra Walker said...

Ooh that quilting texture is divine! You've made we want to zip over to Lorna's and check this out... but I have my SAHRR to work on first!

Delighted Hands said...

Oh, such a simple block but looks delicious in these fabrics and THAT QUILTING-wow!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

You had me at plaid! Great quilt, beautiful quilting! Wherever it goes, it will be loved.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Alycia, sometimes those "I just have to make it" (or squirrel) quilts are the most fun. It looks great!

dq said...

The quilting is stunning!