Wednesday, February 07, 2024

Stars Like Spaghetti Clue #4

 



This clue is THE SHORTEST Clue in the whole mystery!!! So do it! Catch up on all the others... it goes quick from here....

There is a Light at the End of the Mystery Tunnel... you can see it now... haha!!


This week you are making these:



CLICK HERE FOR Clue #4


Next Clue is Next Wednesday... Oh!! I think that is Valentines Day--- a day to LOVE quilting!! haha!

Come back Friday for Finished ( or not) Friday!!! There is SO much Inspirations!!!


Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy           Instagram           Facebook


3 comments:

Sara said...

These star blocks are going to be fun. Looking forward to the reveal.

Vivian said...

Easy peasy clue? Good because I'm behind, LOL! Love the red print you are using. I think I have that in Peach now I wish I had it in Red!

Delighted Hands said...

Exciting stuff! I hope to be well enough to catch up next week!