Monday, February 12, 2024

Ohio Stars ( again)

 Remember this post?

Ohio Star Ideas

wellll I kept playing in EQ8 and have a few more to show you.  



These are Assuming that you are using blocks made by a group - but if you are making your own top I don't see why you couldn't make a few with just white corners. It gives you a whole Nother Look:


\


Someone on the last post asked what size the alternate blocks were . The Ohio star is 12 1/2 (unfinished) so the alternates would need to be 12 1/2 as well ;-)


I Spent Super bowl cutting kits for this block for our February Sew day ... It should be fun!!!


10 comments:

Linda said...

Isn't it amazing how versatile a good ol' Ohio Star is!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

very pretty designs

Vicki in MN said...

Those are some nice layouts Alycia!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Oooh, I really like it when some of the blocks have white corners!!

Delighted Hands said...

I like the first layout best but they are all fun!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I like them all. . .you can't go wrong with an Ohio Star block!

Sara said...

Some great ideas there! Ohio Stars are so versatile.

Kate said...

It would be hard to pick just one layout, they are all really cool. Playing in EQ can be so addictive.

Vivian said...

I sure do remember that post. More great sets!! Geez, I really need to play with EQ more....

Olive said...

I see you used 18 of the stars in each layout. I liked all the layouts. Hard to choose a favorite.🤔