Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Stars Like Spaghetti Clue #6 - and!! THE FINAL CLUE!!!

 



Whoo Hoo!!! You have done it! You have made ALL the blocks!!! 

It is time for the FINAL Step - you will see how it ALL goes together!!

In the interest of keeping it a secret for a few more days - I will not post the final here - but come back FRIDAY!! for Finished ( or not) Friday - and I will reveal my Finished Stars Like Spaghetti Quilt!!

Here is the FINAL CLUE PDF - Print it out!!!


Hope you enjoyed playing along!!

Many of you already have plans for your quilts, or even have the Veteran chosen. That is so awesome!! If you don't there are MANY groups across the Country that would love to have your Quilt to award to a Veteran Touched by war.  You can find out a lot of info at QOVF.org 

Look under how to donate, whos in my area, etc - you will find a GREAT spot for this quilt.


Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy           Instagram           Facebook





7 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Beautiful! I love the graphic appeal of this one!

Vivian said...

Woo hoo! And the good news is that an idea I had for the star blocks will work! Still away but hope to work on this during the next week. Thank you for another great project!

Joni said...

I am in love! This pattern was so easy to work on, our little group are making 6 quilts for the annual VFW appreciation event in May. Thank you for such a wonderful pattern and I know it will become one of my favorites to make for our stitchin for service days. Thanks, Alycia!

Chrisknits said...

It's wonderful! Now to tuck the instructions away for when I have time to start something!

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

All my blocks are made and love the design. After Quiltcon I will get it together. Thank you

Leslie said...

I love it. My blocks are made and I hope to put it together this weekend.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Love ir! Thank you for the sew along!