Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Quilting Quips

 Just showing off a few of the quilts I have been quilting on!!!


My friend made the Coolest quilt for her mom!!!!  ⬆

Quilting on a QOV ⬇


A client of mine has decided it is time to make quilted Table Runners for her gorgeous Farm table - This one will be her Patriotic one... so!! Eagles!!! Right???


Fun Feathers with!!! A Butterfly!!!


Oh Look!!! How did that get in here?   Oh I just love the ocean!! this is from one of our Hikes on Hawaii... 



Have a super great Wednesday!!! ( PS - if you looking for a LongArm Quilter... I have some appointments available )

And don't forget about Finished ( or not) Friday!! I would love to see you join in!!!


Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy           Instagram           Facebook

6 comments:

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Fabulous eagle head quilted. Perfect!

dq said...

Your quilting is so beautiful! I love the eagle in the Americana quilt.

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

The Eagle is perfect as is the butterfly nestled in with the feathers. Happy Wednesday!

Mystic Quilter said...

Oh just look at the wonderful shot of the ocean - beautiful. Seems like your quilting is keeping you pretty busy.

Quiltdivajulie said...

I need to get busy on my July runner for our cedar chest . . . and thank you for including that photo from Hawaii - I do love blues and greens together (and water with waves).

Delighted Hands said...

Nice work on the quilts--I am trying to get a table runner for the Fourth done in time.....!