Friday, June 02, 2023

oops I did it again.... and Finished ( or not) Friday

Oh boy - this last week got away from me - but!! I now have a LOT of stories to tell you!!

My only thing I got finished in the sewing room is...

ANOTHER PURSE/BAG....

You all told me you couldn't make just one!!

My Friend T loved my other - so you know she had to have one too!!




I just love these prints!!! and I had fun making it!

So the boo boo I made on last weeks purse - when you box the bottom of the purse - you should also box the bottom of the lining... which I did not do, so the lining had to be creatively folded to fit in the bottom of the purse... not a big deal..... but!


I did it correctly on this one!! and its so cute!

now to cut out the images... I did it on my Iphone!!! I just clicked the photo and drew out the part I wanted to be highlight - then shared it as a new image to me - and SO MUCH EASIER than Photoshop... PS is still probably superior - but!! It looks good on these photos.


Alright - I really have to get back to work today - I need to get stuff finished!!!

( someone might have started WAY to many new things, because she has a problem....)

so it is your turn!!!


*LINK UP
*LINK BACK
*VISIT THEM ALL
*QUILT away!!!!








**********Link up *******************





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
******************The end*****************


Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy           Instagram           Facebook

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh, how sweet to make your friend one too!

Mari said...

Cool photography trick! And another great bag, too. Have a good weekend!

Delighted Hands said...

I'm so glad you have a purse for yourself!!! And customized just for you, too! Very cool!

Melva said...

Just like potato chips... LOL! The bags are so fast and fun <3 Nice job.

Anonymous said...

After seeing your bag last week, I checked out the pattern, bought fabric and it just sits. Hopefully I'll get to making my own this coming week.
I love the fabric you chose. Thanks for sharing.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Alycia, another great bag! Isn't it fun to be able to apply what you learned from the last bag to this one? Great job on the photo - I'm glad that you found an easier way to do it. Take care.

Kathleen said...

Another adorable bag! You are right in that you can't make just one!

Bernie Kringel said...

I love that feature on iPhone photos - pulling the image out. It looks great here!