Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Corn Hole boards

Last year about this time we turfed our lawn area and this year we decided it was time to add games !!

Thanks to the awesome Dave D we got just what we wanted !!!!
He makes these super cool corn hole boards -but !!! I didn’t know if he’d be able to depict our favorite sports … and look at that !!!




He rocked it !!

We got a pop pop bang bang and a roper !!

We got them set up on our new turf and I have already proven how skilled I am....Sort of haha!!
They are super fun and a great way to wind down in the evening...

After my Husband has made me work 47 hours each day ;-)

If you are in Colorado and interested in custom boards - let me know - I'll send you to Dave!!!

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

I really like the customized corn hole boards!!!