Thursday, October 08, 2020

Mystery A11 - My Fabric choices

 




Last Thursday the Fabric Requirements for Mystery A11 was ( were) posted.


Here are my choices:



many of you are emailing asking me to sign you up - 
there is no sign up.... I posted the fabric requirements here on the blog

and on this same blog ( grin) on October 15th the First clue will go up
each Thursday after another clue will be posted 
On this same blog ;-)


if you want to join in with our chat group - we would LOVE to have you:

join us here:









6 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Beautiful fabric choices! It's going to shine!

patty a. said...

Nice fabric choices! I especially like the firework fabric!

Sara said...

Such pretty fabrics. Can't wait to see what they become.

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE that circle theme you've got going on, Alycia!! Looking forward to seeing this mystery progress.

Kimberly Smith said...

The fireworks fabric will be the 'star' of your quilt -- lovely!

Kate said...

Very fun fabrics. I've not had a chance to check the stash, but if I can find some left overs, I'm probably in again this year (even though it's not on my allowed starts list). Sometimes you just have to go with it right?