Tuesday, October 20, 2020

To Do Tuesday

 I sorta missed last Tuesday - but.... it was hiking day - so its all good!

My list was to:

  • start another Shoo Fly quilt    
      Got some blocks done and a lot of parts for more, I pre prepped them and and using them for LEader/Enders

  • and start another Greek Key quilt
  Got two rounds on this one 


So for this week:
 *I will keep working on the shoo flys and the Greek Keys - and also - 
adding this to the list:

I did a couple last week .... and thought - I can make one a day... 
so here I am with this weeks batch:




Plus - you know - whatever other start that I dig into again.. ha ha... there are so many fun things - plus I am also working on my second mystery of A11.... its really fun to stitch along with everyone:


Linking up with
https://homesewnbyus.com/  for To do Tuesday

6 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Love those Shoo Fly blocks. How do you remember to use your leader/enders, I always forget and have since given up having anything ready!

Delighted Hands said...

Nice progress on each project!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Great colors for the newest Greek Key blocks - and love the block a day plan for the hourglasses.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Alycia! I just LOVE those Greek Key pieces all awaiting their turn to be sewn. Those coupled with the Shoo-Fly are a great leader/ender. I always have a hard time with hour-glasses. Mine turn out wonky looking or at least I think they look wonky so I avoid them. Those look small - I wonder how many you need?! Thanks for linking up today! ~smile~ Roseanne

grammajudyb said...

You’ve got a lot of “quilt block” irons in the fire! Plus your family chores etc! Good luck with all of it! Wishing you all a little ( or maybe a lot) of moisture to put a damper on those fires!

WeedyMama said...

Turn those Shoo Flys on point and I see sock monkeys -- from space.

Ok, ok, I've been alone too long.