Thursday, October 29, 2020

MYSTERY A11 CLUE THREE

 YAY!! you have made it through another week!! Hope you all got your Clue #2 all done...

If you are just joining in - 

all if the info can be found in the TAB at the TOP OF THE PAGE called A11  !! 

Yep - I try to make it all very very easy on you.... ( try.. being the ultimate word)


CLICK HERE FOR CLUE THREE



I have gotten some comments that I can't respond to - One - a person wanted to use this quilt for the Quilts of Valor Backlog - That is SO SO awesome!! But! you didn't give me a way to contact you - so! You can either email me, or email Nancy at CallToAction@qovf.org and she can tell you where to send your quilt.

Someone wanted to know if the two clues were all there is... well - no - I won't leave you without a finished quilt... that would be just plain mean, and even tho I can be devious ( just kidding) I really wouldn't do that to a quilter - I hate having UFO's!

Again - all the clues and the info (including when the last clue will be) is in the posts listed under the A11 Tab ;-)

All right quilters.... stitch away!!



If you are interested in being in a chat group

MysteryQuilts4Military


Find me at all these places:

    Etsy           Instagram           Facebook


1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

I think that person who commented about getting all of the clues has been left high and dry by a blogger who got bored, it happens.
She will learn you are made of finer stuff! Great next clue!