Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Happy Half Square Project Block NINETEEN

 I know we have seen very similar blocks before - but... the Light Dark combo is different... I promise. 


Happy Half Square 

BLOCK NINETEEN



Because all of my blocks will turn into Quilts of Valor - I am staying Patriotic
So I chose to use Blue on one side and red on the other..


If you wanted to spice it up a bit - you can move the colors around
Just remember for this one - your geese are Snow geese ( ha ha - light geese)


Ms Kat did her magic again!!
And here are some cool Mock ups of how the quilts could look with this whole block









Number 4 ( below) is my favorite!


Maybe Next year instead of Happy Half Square Blocks - I should start my list of Happy Half Square quilts?  Haha!!


So remember - if you are new to the blog -these are all made out of Half square Triangles - Size is totally YOUR CHOICE!! You can ask me what the size is.... but I won't answer - you need to make them in the size you would like. I am using 5 inch squares, that stitch into 4 1/2 inch half squares and then I make my blocks.... yours are YOUR CHOICE!

To see all of the blocks so far:


Happy Wednesday!!!

5 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

WOW! look at you go! So many different ways to use hst's!

Delighted Hands said...

Fantastic ideas--the mock-ups are so inspiring!

The Joyful Quilter said...

The humble Flying Geese and Kat's computer magic... LOVE!!!

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

All are great layouts, but I think I like #4 as well.

Kate said...

I like number 4 best, but number 2 is a close second.