Friday, March 09, 2012

Finished Friday

Tee hee - for the crazyness of this week - I finished something!!! yay... We had TCAP Testing, a swim meet, a crazy night... oh la la - but I wouldn't trade it for the world!!  My oldest had a swim meet last night - the first of the season!! AND Already qualified in two events to go to state - gotta love it!!


I finished up quilting this quilt. My client made it for the Relay for Life that takes place in Greeley Colorado in June. They raise a lot of funds selling tickets..Hope you like it



The top is 93 x 93


and she thought feathers would look nice....



The back







I am linking up with Confessions blog and CrazyMoms blog

Have a great day!!

16 comments:

Kat said...

This is beautiful! Your client did a great job on the quilt and your quilting is spectacular! How long does it take you to quilt something that size?

Vicki W said...

That's a beauty!

Nancy said...

Whoever wins this quilt is going to be thrilled and extremely lucky!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Just a gorgeous quilt! Yes, a lucky raffle winner for sure.

Anonymous said...

If I wasn't so far away, I'd definitely buy a ticket on the quilt!!!!
Love the look of the feather quilting on the back. Denise in Canada

Linda in TX said...

BEAUTIFULLY quilted Alycia! I hope the lucky person who wins this really appreciates how wonderfully it's quilted.

The Thompsons said...

Wow- how beautiful! The quilting is a lovely compliment to the quilt.

Quiet Quilter said...

lovely...blue is one of my favorite colors.

Sue Daurio said...

Wow, love the quilting you did!! Hope it raises lots of money for great cause.

Sarah Craig said...

Such a beautiful quit, and your quilting is amazing! Whoop whoop!!

Nicole said...

Wow! The quilting is amazing!

Angie said...

It's beautiful! Your quilting is gorgeous! Love the quilt pattern too---

Pattilou said...

Really a wonderful job on both your client's piecing and your quilting. Makes for a smashing quilt!

Lynette said...

Wow - very nice quilting on this. Somebody's going to get lucky. :D

Sheila said...

Beautiful quilt and quilting! I'd love to know the name of that pattern. And are you going to be selling raffle tickets? Count me in.

Heather said...

Beautiful work! :)