Saturday, January 31, 2009

From Pat in NM

Pat is in one of my quilting groups. She is a wonderful talented quilter, and volunteered to make some Quilts of Valor. Little did she know how busy she would become! She sent in these three completely finished quilts for us. I hope you like them! I love them.



~



Some of the fabric comes from all over. She asked some friends if they wanted to help out - either by making quilts or by fabric - and she recieved some lovely fabrics. And she sent in matching pillowcases for each one, if you look in the corner of the pictures you can see them. Thank Pat - for all your hard work, and for the phone call - that was cool!!

~
I am noticing the blogger has removed some of my pictures from past posts and I can't figure out why.
I have searched the help and haven't found anything - and of course can not find out where to contact them! So I apologize for this.
~
Hope you all are having a good weekend! Anyone planning to sew during superbowl? Or do you have parties?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sew proud of Pat! She asked for some fabric donations on the MQP yahoo site and look what she has done with it! She's also full time nurse for her husband who has had some recent health problems and she is still thinking of others! Carol Rickard