Friday, January 09, 2009

Quilt from Geneseo




Here are 5 more quilts from Geneseo.


~

While you are looking at these quilts, let me tell you.... I DON'T like wind! I can handle snow, sleet, rain, sun, but the wind just brings out the nasties in me. So I thought I would whine here, instead of to the poor UPS man who has to work in it. And he gets the country route. Opening gates, walking up long drives to houses, closing gates. Yep - I am glad I am me... inside working. But I still don't like wind!

~

I wish I had something exciting to tell you to finish up using this space - but I can't think of anything.... oh wait! We watched Huckleberry Hound and Yogi Bear last nite. Why did they stop showing all those funny cartoons, and start with the scary ones? My kids and I laughed and howled at Yogi Bear trying to get out of Jellystone park. He is one funny bear!

~

Hope you all have a great day! And that you don't have any wind!












No comments: