Thursday, April 18, 2024

A 16 Patch Finish!! and ! Finished ( or not) Friday!!!

Back in January when Green was the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color - I pulled out some 16 patches an threw them on the deigns wall.

In my head they had a lot of green in them... In reality... they did NOT!!

But! Since they were out, they were on the wall, and my goals is to not put anything away! I stitched them into a top and now

Said Top is Quilted!!!







Ta da!!! Finished!!!

And now it is your turn!!

Tell us what you are up to this week!!!









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
************The end**************

14 comments:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Well they made a beautiful quilt. Fun quilting motif, and the brown binding finishes it off nicely. :)

maggie fellow said...

scrappy 16 patches are magic

Linda said...

What a pretty finish, and the little bits of green that were so numerous in your head look perfect!

grammajudyb said...

Wow! You had me at plaids and stripes! It’s great Alycia! How big is it?

Deb said...

I don't see much green , but I do see a great finish! Gotta love those squares!

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Wonderfully scrappy! I really like the quilting motif you chose.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Another wonderful quilt and one that so suits scrappy, Alycia. I wish I could work as fast as you do!

Delighted Hands said...

This turned out so beautifully! Great finish!

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Wonderful green quilt, Alycia!!! Well, there is a smidge of green in there! Anyway you look at it, it's a wonderful finish!!!

Kate said...

Great finish, even if it's a bit light on the green.

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Wonderful cozy scrappy plaids! I love the scrappy binding, too!

Vicki W said...

I really like the panto you used on that fun quilt.

Bonnie said...

It looks like you used a lot of homespuns in this 16 patch. It may not be green but it sure looks good. Congrats on a finish.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Alycia, that's a great quilt top, even if it's not very green :-) I think that the browns have dominated. Looks great so congrats on another finish!