Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Quilts from Ft Collins

I hope you all are ready to keep track of things with me. Who knew I would have 3 different destinations going on at the same time!?? I really believe it is possible, and I have 3 different areas all set up - I hope I don't confuse any of you!!
`
These 5 beautiful quilts came from Marilyn in Ft C. She and Nancy ( from a previous post) quilt together, and meet weekly at a clubhouse to quilt.
`
I think they know what they are doing!!
Aren't these quilts beautiful? They are all for the Wounded Warriors Unit and Ft Carson.
`
My contact there tells me that 207 is our goal. I think that we might possibly be there. Maybe one or two shy of it... but that is a goal we can handle!
`
Marilyn - thank you SO much for these beautiful quilts. I tried to choose a favorite - but it just wasn't possible. I liked to ohh and ahh over them all.
`
I played my children in raquetball today. I think I might not be moving quickly tomorrow, I feel the stiff moving in..... I have mentioned that I have 3 boys right? and I had to play all 3 of them........ ugh
`
Have a great one!









No comments: