Friday, March 12, 2010

From Nancy in Colorado

Again - please use your imagination - and pretend this is Thursday evening - alright? We had our Dress rehearsal last night, and tho we should have been home by 9.... that was NOT the case (grin)
`
Nancy over in Ft Collins met me last year when I attended a meeting of the Rocky Mountain Creative Quilters guild. It is a great guild, and very very artistic. I was able to tell them about Quilts of Valor, and a few folks jumped in to help. Nancy was one of them.
`
She made all 5 of these quilts, and they are quilted and ready to go. Very beautiful!!





I especially love the coin type quilts with the Friendship stars interspersed. I think they all are lovely.
`
Thank you Nancy for all your hard work!!









2 comments:

Jan Mac said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. I've just been given lots of strips which will make Chinese Coins and I love the stars in the strips.
Hugs
Jan Mac
Aussie

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully beautiful! You have great friends and the best eye candy Alycia!!

Shari from AZ currently in AL