Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Quilters Accountability 10

This is a very short post- as it is Spring Break for my kids and we are goofing off.... very badly. Today was 65 degrees and we all got sunburned being outside all day. It was WONDERFUL!!
`
Quilting Quilts of Valor : I got 2 done. So total for this month so far: 5
`
The baby quilt: .... Whoo hoo - all the strips are sewn, now I just need to cut the blocks out of the strips. The baby doesn't arrive until the end of the month, so I think I should be okay.
`
Food: We are out ( giggle) I forgot about shopping because we have been playing. My parents stopped by today and brought a fruit and veggie tray. Good thing - cuz we ate it all, along with scrambled eggs for dinner. I guess tomorrow we had better get to the store.
`
Exercise: My children are grounded - for life! Friday nite we had a Wii Boxing tournament. My oldest knocked me out - TWICE... so he is grounded. Yesterday my other two played raquetball with me, they killed me.... they are grounded too. Grounded from what - we don't know, but it sounded good at the time.
`
That's all I have... Boxes have started arriving, so I hope you will keep checking back to see what wonderful creations are being made for our soldiers.

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

You are so funny! Sounds like you (and the kids) are having a wonderful week! Enjoy the warm weather!

Lori said...

LOL I always end up on my duff with that boxing!

Enjoy the warm weather. NY was warmer than Florida today!