Friday, January 09, 2009

Finished Friday

It's finally Friday... la la la la..

And have I got some wonderful quilts to show you!
~
I think I shall call this "finished friday" . I have had the help of some wonderful long arm quilters! They volunteered to help out and quilt a few tops.... but man, have they really come thru for this project!
~
These first three were quilted by Kris B in PA. And she did a great job. But - did you know she can type and walk on the treadmill at the same time? I call that major coordination.
~
So the top one was made by Barb of the Livermore Church quilters. The one with the flag in the middle was made by the Miracles group in Denver. And so was the Yellow Brick Road quilt.
~
Thanks Kris for all your hard work!



~
The next three quilts were quilted by Diane A in Washington. She did an awesome job! I so appreciate her sliding these quilts into her busy schedule.
~
The first two quilts from Diane are tops made by the Miracles group in Denver too.
~
The last quilt is made by Jan, and Livermore Church Quilter too. This was her second log cabin quilt and she had such a great time with the different settings.
~
Diane - Thank you so much for helping out! I sure appreciate your time!












Alright - for real now, I will close the computer for this Friday. And hope that you will still come back and visit!



No comments: