Monday, April 12, 2010

Seven more to brag about!

These are more quilts for the Warrior Games. I am so impressed. So many of you made the commitment to send a quilt - and they are coming in so quickly. I LOVE that!!
`
These first two quilts on the right came from Megan J in Denville NJ. I LOVE the stars!!! I think that picture will go into my want to make pile!!
`

















These Two quilts in the middle, came from Betty in Lufkin TX.

`
And the last three quilts on the left came from Barb S in Beech Grove IN.



















Ladies - I thank you greatly!! These quilts are so wonderful!.
`
I picked up a Whole 'nother trunk load of boxes today - I can't wait to go thru them. I hope you all are patient with me though. Today I drove almost 8 hours straight (a story for Wed) and this weekend we had 2 swim meets. Tomorrow is another one, and oh my - I am telling you - I need more TIME!!! I tried to give up sleep this weekend, but it won......

No comments: