Sunday, April 25, 2010

Quilts for Sunday

What a weekend!!
Sometimes I think that by blogging it is the only way I will remember what we have done!
`
I just got back from binding quilts with the Binding Buddies. My oldest son came and made some string blocks. One of the gals came and brought her Accucut Go Cutter. I think I am in love. She let me play with it and she had the 2 1/2 inch strip die. I think I cut enough strips to bind 100 quilts but I Loved It!!! And bless her heart she said she would bring in next month too - I think I will just cut fabric all that time!!!
`
These Quilts of Valor for the Warrior games are from Sue E in arizona. This heart quilt that Blogger put upside down was a wonder cut ruler pattern. It is really cool!.
`
The next one is a Nine Patch,
`
The next two are Strip Twists - Sue made them using the pattern over at Quiltville.com I am so glad Bonnie shares these with us - the Quilts of Valor program has benefitted greatly!

`











These Last three quilts from Sue are Crumb Quilts. Do you know how much fun it was to check out all of these fabrics? I fell in love with these quilts.

Sue - Thank you SO much for all you do for QOV!! It is SURE APPRECIATED!!












The next three quilts in today post come from a Famous Author. You might even recognize these quilts from her blog - http://www.patchworktimes.com . Do you know who it is yet? Judy L!!



















I loved these quilt while looking at them on her website - but I gotta tell you they are much more cool to see first hand.
`
Thanks so much Sue and Judy!! You gals are awesome!!




3 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

"Blogging is the only way to remember what we have done!" I agree - some days when I'm kinda in the dumps, I read/review my own blog and it DOES lift my spirits, especially when some things were forgotten until I read it myself!

What a BUNCH of beauties!!!

Anonymous said...

These beauties are going to make some soldiers feel very special...like they should.

Shari in AZ

Mary Johnson said...

I love my Go cutter too. That 2.5 inch die helps me prep a lot of bindings way more quickly than I can without it.