Tuesday, April 13, 2010

And another 10

They are coming in faster than I can keep up - its awesome!! A couple of people have emailed me about how my postal people are. I have to say - they are awesome! My Fed Ex driver has asked about what the Warrior games are.... and now he is recruting quilters for Quilts of Valor!
`
So let me tell you who these 10 quilts are from!
`
The first four come from Suzanne and the Happy Quilters in Spring Lake MI. I believe these are some of the first QOV's that they have made. What a great job!!









`
The next quilt comes from Bobbie in East Lansing MI. Her group is called Chapter 163 of the Prayers and Squares. I am partial to bright fabrics - although you couldn't tell by my extensive collection of Red White and Blue. So I am very drawn to this pattern!







`
These two on the left come from Shirley A in Sublimity OR. Aren't they wonderful?





`
This Chain quilt is from Linda V in Bennett CO - that is kind of my neck of the woods. Linda is a horse person too. But I think this quilt proves she is a machine quilter too. The quilting got a BIG ohhh from me!!!












This quilt came from Ukaih CA - from JoAnne S. Beautiful. She used some wonderful fabrics!!









`
And the last quilt for todays show and share... comes from Janet D in Ocala FL.
Thanks to ALL of you! These are wonderful! Have a great evening!







No comments: