Friday, March 16, 2012

Finished by Friday

Seems lately most of my finishes have been other people's quilts - but that's okay!! Everyone needs to feel good!! My current project is getting close to finished - so I am challenging myself to have it ready for NEXT friday!!



Here it is on the machine. I LOVE these fabrics. Secretly as I was quilting I was planning on buying some of this fabric..... secretly.....
The pattern used is called Take 5 - and I love it!!

It was for one of her granddaughters so we added lots of fun texture, and bubbles, and swirls - and when I was done I was just secretly wanting the QUILT!!! (tee hee)

I think the funnest ( is that a word) was the borders - the bubbles and squiggles really added to the overall look!! 


For other finished Fridays - go to confessions of a fabric addict Here  and Crazy Mom Quilts Here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes me think of a day at the beach! So pretty Whoop Whoop!

Kat said...

I immediately think "beach" when I see this quilt. Beautiful quilting and gorgeous fabrics. Nice job!

Pattilou said...

Oh, I can see why you liked those fabrics! They are very welcoming! Quilting looks great too!

Jenny in Texas said...

What great colors/fabrics that go together just right to make that water/beach feel! I think I'll have to try and find this fabric line, and the pattern as well... it's really a nice quilt!

Jenny in Texas said...

I found the pattern and ordered one, but I cannot find anything resembling your gorgeous fabrics -- do you remember the line they are from? Thanks! And I still love this quilt :-)