Out of the 10 UFO's I listed - I finished 6...
2 of the unfinished ones were just fabric is a bucket with the plan hidden in my mind.... and they are still there - hidden...
1 needs to be quilted
and 1 needs my son to sit down with me an finish it.... so all in all not too bad!
I also participated in the Color challenge...., which leads to this years UFO List!
Here are all the tops, plus some, that I made during that challenge. So they move on to be my 2012 UFO list.
Here is the list that is in that beautiful, colorful, pile....
- Lime Black Quilt (left from 2011 UFO) DONE FEB
- Betty Quilt ( the top was on the 2011 UFO list) Here
- Quilt Lime Violet Pineapple ( from the Violet challenge)
- Quilt Blindigo color challenge top Here
- Orange Color Challenge Top Here
- Quilt Orange Creamsicle Top ( left overs of the orange challenge) Here
- Quilt Blue and Yellow String Quilt ( I think this is from 2010 oops)
- Quilt Orca Bay Quilt ( assuming I finish it along with Bonnies clues)
I have also decided to start my own project. It is called
The Pile Project!!
Here is proof that I pile things ;-)
My goal for 2012 is to reduce this pile. Note - that I did not say finish this *pile* area. Because that would be just WAY to ambitious. And then I would feel guilty if I added to the piles, and I am all about NO GUILT!!
I am starting with the Jacobs Ladder pile first - just cuz I wanna - and its probably the closest top to being done..... so you know - you need the motivation right!
In full disclosure mode - here is another pile....
And the last pile. There are a couple of quilts to be bound, and under those 36 patch blocks from http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/ ;s sew along - well, I am not tellin' whats under there....!
Truthfully - its really because I don't want to know LOL - I know it is about 4 inches high... so it must be something good!
There you have it - my 2012 UFO/Pile Project List.... and of course I will be checking out the color challenge that Judy and Vicki http://vickiwelsh.typepad.com/field_trips_in_fiber/#tp are designing for 2012...
as well as try really hard to keep up with Judy's UFO challenge ( http://www.patchworktimes.com/ )