Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Quilts from Idaho


Oh boy - loookie lookie.... Ms Dawn R in Idaho has been busy quilting. If I recall correctly - these quilts are made by some friends of her, and by her. And she quilted them all. If you don't know Dawn - she is made famous by her love of Reisens and the DVD - The Pajama Quilter. She was kind enough to send me my own copy of the Pajama Quilter!!
~
It can be found at http://www.pajamaquilter.com
~
Thanks Dawn!
It was fun to study these quilts. Not only do I have the DVD, but I have up close and personal quilts to look at and see her quilting designs.
~
We are still experiencing Winter Break here. Today is the last day, and of course this afternoon we have an orthodontist appointment. Boy - are the Boys really excited (ugh). I guess tomorrow will be quite a shock when the alarms go off at 5:30 am, today I had to drag them out of bed at 8am...
~
Enjoy your day!














No comments: