Monday, January 26, 2009

Gifts for the 25th

A day late! Every year I start strong in January, thinking I will get my gifts sewn up before December. And... It works!!! So yesterday, after church, lunch, sewing backings for QOV's for this week, and starting a load of laundry... I sat down and sewed on my gift for the 25th. The picture at the right is a peek. DO not guess what it is, I think the recipient might possibly read this blog... possibly.

~


I finally got one picture of the quilt I quilted on Monday. It is one if the VBS quilts that we made this summer. I actually finished all three of them, So if you want to see the tops go to:

this post . I did the panto called Deb's Swirls by Deb Geissler. I like that it is open and I don't think it detracted from the kids artwork.

~

And last but not least - we finally drew names from our Monday post, for the Starbucks Gift Card. And Lori in SD - you won!! Yay - You also volunteered to quilt a qov... so maybe I will combine them in the same package????

~

Oh and just so you know - I did jinx the warm weather. It started snowing friday, and hasn't quite stopped yet.
~
Have a great day!!

No comments: