Sunday, September 07, 2008

Quilts of Valor from the Triangle Guild



of upstate New York! These two beauties were sent in from Judy F - the president of the Triangle guild. I have to say - her guild sounds like a wonderful group!!
~
They live in a small rural community with a Fire Station - but no post office, and they have a seasonal Ice Cream Stand.
~
About 20 of them meet once a month in the Fire Station and they bring blocks to make into a quilt. These are Two of them!! All quilted, with pillowcases - THANK YOU very much!!
~
Hope you all had a good weekend. I am sad that the sun is starting to set earlier in the day. I love light! We got a new door on our barn, and my hubby put in some new flooring. The snow this last winter did that poor barn door and entry way in.... We went to a friends football game. He sacked the QB - that was awesome, and..... drum roll please.... I got my hallway back. My middle son and I took apart his room, and had moved everything into the hallway. Today - the last box moved back in!
~
Off to do a little sewing....

No comments: