Friday, September 05, 2008

Quilts from Susan

These are quilts from my own state! Susan gave these quilts to her sister Mary - who is in my Quilt guild here in Greeley. I think this is so cool - as I have never met Susan - yet she heard about the GOAL... Just tickles me more than you will know!!
~
They are really cool rail fence quilts - with a neat look to them. And the feel so soft and cuddly. I don't know if its the color values - or the scrappy pieces - but these quilts just are really eye appealing!
~
The quilting on them is flags and stripes - I don't know if you can see it close up when you click on it - but I hope so.
~
She also made cute little pillowcases to go with them!
Oh - and the icing on the cake - when I picked up the quilts - Mary took 3 to bind!!! Yay me ;-)

~


Have a quilty evening - it is nice and cool here - cool enough to wear slippers and drink hot tea - which I am really looking forward to this evening. My throat is itchy ( and that is the weeds/allergys talking YUCK)

~
See ya in the morning!!

No comments: