Monday, September 02, 2024

Orange RSC top

 Well - I think it turned out how I wanted it to !


It is no longer in the block stage. It is now a top, and it has a backing made, and!! I even have an idea of how I am going to quilt it.

So yay!! Orange became a top before the month was over. and Today - I have to go back to just being a month of normal - I can't tell everyone its all about me ....  

haha - just kidding - if you know me - everything is ALL ABOUT ME!!

But!!! If you are in the Greeley area - guess who is coming to speak at our guild?

https://melvalovesscraps.blogspot.com/  I am so excited!! and I am also linking up with her Sew and Tell today!!   Come join us!!!

also linking to

Monday Musings

Design Wall Monday

Rainbow Scrap Chhallenge

10 comments:

Kate said...

The orange lighting quilt turned out beautifully. It would be very nice for fall without being too much of a Halloween quilt.

Nann said...

It will be such fun to meet Melva in person! I like the checks with the orange squares. Welcome September!

Delighted Hands said...

Pretty bold orange quilt!!!! Nice to make it quirky!

Linda said...

I absolutely love the black and white check with the orange prints!

Melva said...

I love the way your orange scraps turned out.
I'll be there with bells on and looking forward to meeting you IRL. 😍

Sara said...

That layout is fun - but the real winner is that check fabric you used. Wow! That makes the orange just pop.

Marsha Cooper said...

Good use of the oranges!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is looking great! The orange with black is a great combination. Lucky you, to meet Melva, too!

grammajudyb said...

This one turned out really good. It really looks like fall without the ghosts and witches or turkeys and cornucopias!

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

I love the orange blocks with the black and white check alternating blocks. Cool design! Looking forward to seeing it quilted! Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Musings. Have a great week!