Friday, September 27, 2024

Orange Rainbow Scrap Challenge FINISH!! and !! Finished ( or not) Friday

 Whoo hoo - Got my last RSC Finish in for the year!!!!!

This was August's top - now Septembers finished quilt.


This is still my Lightning Streak quilt - but I was going for a Corn Maze look - sort of.... I mean - you can get lost in here, and probably not get out. but the idea was there

I quilted it in Fall Leaves




and I found a LARGE piece of Orange in my stash for the back


and then the sun was just bright, so I had to photograph it is a few places... I wanted that quilting to show up!


I bound it in the plaid - and it is on the back of our couch right now. Just a funny - we have three couches - Bella has claimed one, Daisy has claimed one - and the third? I have to put a laundry basket on it so they won't bother my quilts.  ( their couches have blankets covering them so I can make sure the hair doesn't go crazy)

I know RSC is still going and September was darks -  but from now until Christmas... my stitching time is limited - so I just QUILT all day ( whoo hoo) but I didn't want to start something I know I can't finish ;-)


Guess what day it is??? FRIDAY!! Link up your Finishes - or not Finishes!!!

*Direct Links Please!!







*********************Link up *****************************



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
******************The End ***********************

Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy        Instagram      Facebook       Amazon



No comments: