Friday, August 30, 2024

Teal RSC and!! Finished ( or not) Friday)

 AKA  - the day before the Month of Me ends *sigh* 

Actually it has been a great month. I have done nothing of great significance, no huge trips, no big purchases... just Getting stuff done... and Enjoying every day.

A few days were not as enjoyable as they turned into lots of chores and work I didn't want to to, but had to be done, sorta like paying bills.  Except we had a well problem. and I like water.... (ps its fixed now)

BUT!! I did get my July Teal RSC finished!! Quilted!! Bound!!!





I found a Super cool Teal Paisley print for the back, and I bound it in Black and white stripes. I love it!! 

So For my Month of me - I did stats. ( I think)
  • I quilted 4 Quilts of Valor
  • I quilted 9 Personal quilts
  • I finished 2 Tops start to finish
and 
  • I am working on 2 Found Quilt tops
  • I cleaned off my pattern/magazine book shelf ( took it from 3 to 1 shelf)
  • I shredded 2 boxes of financial stuff ( including QOV expense reports from 2006 whoa!)
  • I rode at least 1 horse every day, sometimes 2 or 3
  • I got to work with Baby Reno 3-4 times a week
  • I had my Dog trainer out 3 times and my dogs are getting SO much nicer to each other
  • I went to a wedding 

and 
  • I got in at least 20,000 steps per day - go me!
  • I did not do a good job of keeping up with all my blogs - so beware - comments are coming haha
  • I did not do a good job of keeping up with dishes, or laundry... ( the house is clean tho!)

One of my clients made this awesome quilt - and she showed it at guild. I was so excited to see it all finished!! I LOVED quilting it!




Alright my Amazing Quilty Friends!!! It is your turn - what are you up to this week?

Direct links Please ;-)




*****************Link up ***********

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
***************************The End************



Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy        Instagram      Facebook       Amazon

16 comments:

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

That sounds like a wonderful month. The quilting is really exquisite! Well done!

-Soma

Gretchen Weaver said...

You've had a very productive month! It would be okay to extend it to another month, happy stitching!

Kate said...

Wow! You had an awesome month of me! Hope you can enjoy the last couple of days before the end of the month.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your teal quilt is a beautiful finish! And the client quilt is really amazing, too. So glad you've had a great month of August!

Linda said...

Your teal RSC is just beautiful. Your Month of Me was so successful, why not take another one? :D

Vicki in MN said...

I'd say you had a good month. I really like your latest finish, the quilting is awesome!

Kat Scribner said...

Love the teal rail quilt, could be done in a jiffy. The quilting panto makes it really shine.

Sara said...

Wow!! Lots of steps and lots of quilting. You go girl!

Deb said...

Whoa , look at you go! Horses and dog! Quilts and sorting! You are now on my Wowzer list. Have a great week!

PaintedThread said...

Love that teal quilt - the colors and the quilting. Wow, you got a lot done (and a lot of steps per day!!).

Delighted Hands said...

Just beautiful! I love the series of quilts you are doing for the RSC!!!

Cathy said...

Your fabulous quilting took a simple quilt to a whole new level of wonderful. And what a terrific month of me! Rock on!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Oh my goodness, the quilting on your teal quilt! Paisleys! And paisley fabric on the back! Swoon-worthy! And on top of that you got so much done, and mostly importantly took good care of yourself! Well done!

Anne-Marie said...

What a wonderful month!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Awesome quilt finish, Alycia!

Kathleen said...

Love the quilting you did on your July RSC! What a good job you did this month taking care of you...sorry for the last few things that interfered, but life is like that.