Monday, August 12, 2024

Jelly Roll Sew Day Design Wall

Heck ya!!! I spent some time getting this one all the way to top form!!

Its always nice when my pattern math works out. You know there are some times that it doesn't!!!

I also noticed the first pattern I uploaded - the end setting pieces just disappeared - so I recolored it and re uploaded it... Sorry about that!

LINK TO QOV Jelly Roll Quilt


Here it is!! Excuse the wrinkles - I was trying to get a photo before the dog ran in and attacked haha!! 

I have a backing made - I have it pinned - I just need to get it on the Longarm - and I think that is my goal this week. I am enjoying my month about me- just kind of letting the quilting take me where I want to go. BUT!!! I have been sticking to my piecing list VERY well - go me.   

That is not really like me...


This one 👆 was from my Hawaiian phase - and in the to be quilted pile

This one 👇 is a wedding gift for some special friends of mine


And now... I am off to find my Oranges for this Months Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!

PS - there are a few of you that are set to no reply emails - and I really used to have your email, until my email at the server crashed.. so you'll have to email me direct so I can have your email again 😒

Linking to:


Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy        Instagram      Facebook       Amazon

9 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Love the newest top!!! The design will work with so many color arrangements!!!! The quilting is beautiful--great job!

Bonnie said...

I'm with you on being "sporadic" or possibly "open minded" about what I want to work on. Maybe free spirited would be a better way to describe it. Your rails pattern looks great. As does your Hawaiian stage quilt. What batting do you usually use? That quilt looks like it has a lot of dimension to it. Nice job all around.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Great top! Your quilting is so beautiful and compliments the top well!

julieQ said...

How pretty!! I love to see what you are working on!

Kate said...

You've already made such good progress on your stuff this month and it's not half over. That has to feel good.

Sara said...

Sporadic is a great word for how I work. Or random, unfocused, etc. LOL Beautiful projects you have going on.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Love your QOV jelly roll design, Alycia!!! Beautiful quilting on your other 2 quilts, too!!!

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

I agree: go you! Way to stick to it! Cheering you on for your month of you!

Melva said...

I love your latest. And proud of you for keeping to a plan... both piecing and caring for yourself. Thanks for sharing in my Sew & Tell party.