Monday, August 19, 2024

Pink Lemonade Table Runner

 Way back in January 2023 I made some Pink Lemonade tops - and of course... I had left overs.

It was time... Time to put those leftovers into something and get it out of the to Quilt pile...


Its super scrappy and super leftover-y - but!! I like it. I put in on our entry table and of course... Its already got piles on it - but! ITs cute and happy and brings some light into the house.


Hey!! Guess what - My weekend was really awesome, but I got home kinda late Sunday night... so!!!

You'll have to come back tomorrow to see what I did.......


Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy        Instagram      Facebook       Amazon

5 comments:

Sara said...

That's a sweet little quilt.

Kate said...

Very bright and pretty! Hope you get a chance to nap if you need it. Late nights aren't what they used to be!

Mystic Quilter said...

Aren't those colours just a picture when used together.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I like the name. . I sure can "see" it in the quilt!

Delighted Hands said...

You're right-what a sweet pop of color for a table topper!