Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Orange Rainbow Scrap Challenge

 Well - I am having fun with this one - I have a crazy idea, and we will see if it pans out. But - did you know that we are running out of August? Hunh - Not happy about that.

I do have all the blocks done.

I am working on the layout

Maybe by the end of the week it will be a top


Before you tell me blocks are out of order - they aren't - I have an idea... I feel that I can make this look like what I see in my head. Maybe. Sometimes what I see isn't what others can see - hunh! I think that explains my problems right there.... maybe my brain is disordered haha!

Linking up to:

Rainbow Scrap Challenge



9 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

black and orange always a great combination

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

The orange with the black gingham is beautiful! It's making me think Halloween. Looking forward to seeing what your layout idea is for this one!

Kate said...

Very fun! I don't see where you are going quite yet. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I like your brain! Let's see what happens with your orange blocks this month!

Linda said...

Love your color combo! Unlike you, I could not be happier that August is almost over - lol!

Sara said...

I think I can already see the plan emerging - looks good especially with that checkered fabric.

Delighted Hands said...

Design walls are the place for IDEAS!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

The pop of paisley fabric is especially pleasing. It helps the eye move around the quilt.

Susie H said...

I'm not sure where you're going with this one but it's lovely! I like the small check and ALL the orange!