Sunday, January 13, 2013

I Purchased....

Tee hee... I have not purchased much fabric in the last year, and don't really need to... but ... this was so cute.

it came in a box Saturday and I brought it in... Wrangler man asked what it was and I prefaced it with.. I think we need another child. He blanched! 

But I just meant I needed another youngster for the fabric I purchased...


It's the LORAX!!!  The Fat Quarter Shop had these bundles all put together and I LOVE Dr. Suess!!!  So.... I purchased...

Wrangler Man told me we didn't need another young child  - he would use my Lorax quilt for me ;-)

7 comments:

Needles, Fabric, Chisels, and Wood…Life is GOOD! said...

Thank you for a great laugh! Love Dr. Suess, too. I could keep such a quilt here and clain that it was for when the grandkids visit. Suggest that to him and he will either faint or tell you that you are rushing things, I bet. teehee

Impera Magna said...

What bright and cheerful fabrics... and the Lorax? That's a gotta buy!

I can just imagine the hubby's expression when you mentioned another child... *lol* I do like his suggestion that the quilt be for you... and your inner child!


beaquilter said...

aww, I got this bundle a while ago and made tutorial on a top I made, I used VERY scrap of that bundle and the panels.

Stacey said...

Okay ya got me too! I went and ordered a set tonight. It was on sale too!

Laura said...

I love the Lorax! Great buy!

LizA. said...

You're going to give that poor man a heart attack!

Kate said...

The Lorax is such a fun story. I think your guy had it right, maybe it should be your quilt.