Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Quilt of Valor Show

I love all the inspiration that comes from showing you these Quilts of Valor! I had the priveledge of being able to take some pictures of the Quilts with their new owners too....






alright - on to the show!!! This quilt was made by Denise V in Denver and quilted by Liz T.D in Broomfield.

Denise - don't worry - we will bind it ;-)

This next one was made by Denise and quilted by Liz as well. 
Great Colors!!! I love the blend!



This is also by Denise!!  She made 12 Quilts of Valor in 2012  and we are slowly getting them back from the quilters. PS - this is NOT the quilters' fault - this is my ability to farm them out!!


Jana O Brien quilted this one! She is in Colorado as well.
It is a signature string quilt that.... I made.
I try to keep a supply of string blocks around, and when I am asked to visit guilds, fairs, hospitals etc.... I take them and get signatures.....


And the back  isn't that cool?


The next three quilts were pieced and quilted by Liz. 
Liz was a little busy!!!





Hope you all enjoyed today's Quilt of Valor show!!!

7 comments:

Norece said...

Love seeing our Hero's smiles when they are wrapped in their quilts.

Norece said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NEEDLEWINGS said...

Thanks for the wonderful show! Love the jellyroll patriotic piece especially! Great impact!

Unknown said...

I love that camo-ish one! Neat fabric!

Jill said...

I love seeing your "quilt shows" and it's awesome to see some of the quilts with their new owners!

Kate said...

Fun quilts for a good cause. Great photos of the presentations too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilts! I've been bitten by the string quilt bug. Great show indeed,
Rebekah RCKY