Monday, January 14, 2013

Design Wall Monday

I finished sewing the first Scrappy Trips top that was on last weeks wall an decided to play a little.   There is a Lonnnnnng story behind these... but i won't bore you today...


Suffice it say - I have made a mess.....


And since it was a football weekend - 

No one noticed...
Especially when they had to go unload all the hay that was purchased...
before the football games
Early in the morning......

For other design walls  - head to
http://www.patchworktimes.com

7 comments:

Jill said...

Those are cute little blocks. They look like they were fun to make.

Missy Shay said...

It's fun to make a mess!

Terri said...

Love your wonky playtime blocks!

I wonder what language Anonymous speaks. Gibberish would be my guess.
Hugs

Needles, Fabric, Chisels, and Wood…Life is GOOD! said...

I can see so many possibilities with these little blocks. What a fun way to play.

Chris said...

Great bright colors!!

Kevin the Quilter said...

Looks like fun to me!

Kate said...

Fun blocks! What's a little mess if you get to have some fun while making it?