Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What was in the crockpot?

Chicken Cordon Bleu - from this recipe at crockpot365.com
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/08/crockpot-chicken-cordon-bleu.html
~
I would love to take all the credit for it....so i will LOL! Nope - it was hers and it was good. I used an organic gluten free cream of chicken that I found in the organic section at King soopers. And I think the can was 16oz, and I should have only used 1/2 of it. The chicken was kind of floating when it was finished. But it was good. Everyone ate there's and asked for more. Thats a good sign around here!

1 comment:

Stephanie D said...

Ooo, Alycia! Thanks for sharing this site--I bee-bopped right on over and I think I might have found Thursday's supper! (Tomorrow night we're cleaning out the fridge--a potluck for two!)