Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pillowcase Party

The weekend after Thanksgiving the Heartstrings group - http://www.heartstringsquiltproject.com/ had a pillowcase party. You could make pillowcases and donate them anywhere you wanted - and Quilt of Valor was a big recipient. Let me show you some of the pillowcases.... there were so many I may make 2 seperate posts!!! This was awesome!






These 2 are from Joan B in MD

These are from Carmen in CA
These are from Mary O in Florida

These are from Nancy E
These are from May S in NJ

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I'm pleased that so many of us participated in the Pillowcase party and that a bunch came your way for the Quilts of Valor.

Roslyn said...

You are making good progress Alycia. I have 10 QOV's to send to the Vets at LA VA hosp, They have a never ending need,have to get them labeled & a few more cases made.
I know we seem to never get enough but we keep trying & every quilt I make that doesn't have another home goes to QOV's.
Hugs,
Roslyn