Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finished QOV's


These were all sent to me as tops and now they are quilts! And I have pictures to prove it...
The first two were quilted by Liz D. in Thornton. She has a statler - and does good work!! She is also a certified statler teacher - so if you want more info - I know how to hook you up!
~
Next the Dissapearing Nine Patch was quilted by Kathleen way down in Canon City. I am not sure what she quilts on ( I forgot to ask) but she put eagles and flags in the quilting - very nice! The quilting really brought out the reason for Quilts of Valor!
~
The last two were done by this crazy lady in Kersey. The far left top was made by Renee and was a quilt of valor mystery group quilt. The one on the right was another mystery from the same group and made by the Past President of my quilt guild.
~
I sure appreciated the help quilters - our numbers are growing and the quilts are so lovely. Every one has really worked hard for this. - Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: